Tuesday, December 1, 2015

8-wheelers

It seems that with the recent Broo I've begun a program of completing half-finished projects.  Next up are these SdKfz 234/1s.


Both conversions of the Matchbox Puma, they are definitely rough-and-ready wargames models.

The one on the left has a turret from an Italeri (I think) SdKfz250/9 that I built as the standard open-topped variant.  The hull came from a friend and has a thick teenage enamel paint job.

The one on the right has a turret I scratch-built, probably not far off my teenage years.  This model has sat, more or less complete, in a storage box for decades.  Only now has it acquired a suitable colour scheme to join my mid-war Germans.





2 comments:

Andy Canham said...

Looking good!

Thanks for posting.

Cheers, Andy

Counterpane said...

Thanks, Andy!