Tuesday, March 26, 2019

You'd Have to be a Lunatic, part 5

I did a terrain check last night to see what the terrain I've built for the Menton game would look like en masse.  I'm reasonably pleased with how it went.


The hill-with-a-barn-on-top in the picture above is a new addition in the last couple of weeks as are the two walled yards around the roadside buildings.


The terraced hills are reused from the SOTCW Salerno game at Gauntlet back in 2009. That was before I started this blog so they may not have appeared here before.  The largest of them is slightly warped so I may replace it with a couple of smaller ones.


I'm trying to capture the idea of leafy suburbs of mention.  Richard Phillips is bringing a couple of hotel-sized buildings that would add nicely to the scene.


3 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

That table is looking great Mr C. The swimming pool is a nice touch :-)
See you Friday! Looking forward to a pint of Farmers and one of Dave's delicious pies!
Cheers, Richard P

Counterpane said...

See you Friday, Richard. Load in is from 1530.

Baconfat said...

The building you made with the pool came out amazing! It's nice to see it completed.