I've been blithely assuming I just need to add some river junctions and some marshy river source modules and my existing stream units will be sufficient for my table at Crisis Point: Arctic Strike. However, today I got out the existing sections and decided I'm about 14 feet short of what I need!
So in between helping Millie build her decorated egg project for school, this FedEggs delivery van:
I've started a production line for river sections:
I'm having to adopt a high speed approach. No painting the surfaces of the river sections - I'll just rely on the fact that the card is already black and will, with a coat of varnish, make a reasonable river bed. A bit of ready-coloured 'gloop' for the banks and some static grass will have to do.