Thursday, August 25, 2022

Value for Money 28mm

Of late I've been painting some of the figures I picked up cheaply at my local friendly local games shop (Wargames Emporium in Sheffield).

First up is a small selection of Bavarians. They come from a Victrix command sprue that was cheap because the horse was damaged. I thin they look fine.



Next up is a familiar chap who came from the assorted-bits-for-a-fiver bag I picked up six months ago. In the words of Charles Boyle, "Yippee-ki-ay other buckets"!



And finally, we have this WW1 German officer from the same bag as Mr McClane above. I don't have an obvious use for him. Maybe useful for a Pulp Alley game?




3 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Excellent! Particularly like the Bavarians

Counterpane said...

Cheers Richard!

Cold War Commanders said...

Whilst looking for something else I have just found the Die Hard figure range on the Minifigs site. There's a Hans Gruber as well!