Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Light Cavalry

Transferring the Swiss onto skirmish bases is going well.  I'm taking the opportunity to repair some poorly grasped connections between hands and weapons.

It's slightly frustrating, well more than slightly actually, that in many cases figures cannot possibly hold a pike or halberd without the shaft of the weapon passing through the figure's torso.

This aside I'm getting there and I'll post some photos shortly.

In the meantime I've decided to spend some of my Christmas money on these:


The 12 figures will give me a unit of six mounted crossbowmen for the Swiss and I'll also be able to build  unit of mounted Burgundian bowmen to oppose them.  Again, pics to follow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing this project progress.
Cheers
Richard P