Monday, February 22, 2021

Finished - dockside buildings

I'm considering my dockside buildings for the Woebetides to be complete. 

As seen in the in progress post, they are built from foam core with the stone quayside from textured XPS foam from Firedragon Games. I got the foam in their original Kickstarter and it's blue. I believe their now using a black or dark grey colour. I struggled to cover the blue colour so I think that'll be an improvement.


The picture above shows the latest piece alongside a 20mm scale building I did years ago for the Woebetides. My technique has developed somewhat over the years!


2 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Excellent 👍 Bit of scatter terrain and it'll look the dog's Woebetides 😂😂

Counterpane said...

Yeah, might do a couple of bollards. Got plenty of cargo.