Sunday, June 10, 2012

Money out, money in

The hard drive of my iMac has been filling up steadily and this morning it finally started announcing that it would no longer co-operate until I removed some of the crap filling it up.  So before lunch I headed off to PC World and bought myself a new external hard drive (a 2 Terabyte Seagate GoFlex as it happens) for ninety quid.

After lunch, however, a bunch of my eBay sales reached their climax and I was able to recoup more than half the cost of the drive.  It seems there is some value in old Traveller supplements after all.  The Darrians book cleared £12 and Grand Census made over thirteen!


2 comments:

Broeders said...

I've done a lot of this recently - dump stuff you dont want or need anymore and buy stuff that you want / need instead.

What did we all do before eBay?

Counterpane said...

Dunno. I'm certainly keen to clear the decks and rid myself of the nagging feeling that I have to run Traveller again one day.