Saturday, March 23, 2013

Arctic Weather, Arctic Progress

With four-feet-deep snowdrifts around the house I didn't go out much yesterday.  Instead I took advantage of a day's scheduled leave to make some more progress on the terrain for Crisis Point: Arctic Strike.

First up are these stream sections.  My table requires at least six streams emerging from the high ground and running down to the fjord.  I'm not actually planning on representing the slope as it's not tactically significant but I do need marsh areas from which the streams can start.  Here they are along with some stream junction pieces to join my existing modules.  So far they're just black card and Tetrion-based gloop.  Painting and flocking next.


I've also made some progress on the Medby village module.


I need to build more houses for the other villages and the town of Bjerkvik.


No comments: