Sunday, October 26, 2014

It made sense at the time...

I was short of enough Baccus 6mm dismounted Dragoon figures to enable me to make a whole, 4-element unit for Maurice or Black Powder.  I didn't even have enough figures to finish a third element for the last unit I was working on.  So I decided to sculpt and extra, dead figure.  There he is at the left hand end of the unit:


But of course I'm still a whole base short.  So today at Fiasco I bought another pack from that nice Igor.

Only at this point did it occur to me that if I'd just waited, I'd have had enough figures to finish the unit anyway.  Still, it was fun sculpting a discarded tricorn and even a soldier's queue (pig-tail) in 6mm scale.


3 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Top bit of sculpting there. Looks great.
Cheers
Richard P

Counterpane said...

Thanks Richard.

Counterpane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.