Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Latest Woebetideus Models

Having done 32 Warlord plastic infantry as redcoats I fancied painting a different uniform for the last eight.  Those first guys could pass for English or Irish-in-French-service but I think I'll probably end up using them as the former for the Woebetides campaign.  

These new fellows are definitely French.  I've gone for the grey coats and blue facings of the Compagnies Franches de la Marine.  Just a little more painting to do including the yellow lace on the tricorns.


The completed officer is from a Foundry Last of the Mohicans character set.  He's therefore a bit late in costume but I can live with that.

the second officer for my Arabs is this guy. He and his banner are from the Perry Mahdist Ansars box.


Also from that box is this Arab mob...


And finally, these two civilians are from Foundry.  I look forward to the stories we can develop about these two.







2 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Great progress Mr C, looking forward to my Afghans arriving from Wargames Atlantic. The Perry Ansar look really good.
Cheers, Richard P

Counterpane said...

Cheers Richard!