Sunday, September 5, 2021

More Crisis Point models

I previously reported finishing one Arab rocketeer and said that I wasn't sure I could be bothered converting any more from the fantasy-ninja-type base model.  In the end I did three more before I'd had enough and then decided to bulk out the unit with a homemade brazier to give the rocketeers a source of fire from which to light their fuses.


They are all converted from the same base figure but with different plastic heads transplanted on and with the arms moved slightly I think they look sufficiently distinct.

The brazier is made from three lengths of plastic rod and an inverted shield from the Atlantic set. The coals are superglue and sodium bicarbonate.

I'd also decided that I needed a vehicle for one of the European ladies to travel in. I wasn't entirely happy with any of the models available in 28mm so I decided to have a go at giving my existing Roman raeda a suitably oriental look. 


The driver isn't wonderful - he's mostly Milliput and Green Stuff with a spare head and arms from the Atlantic Wargames Afghans set. He'll do though.



2 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Excellent 👍 Can't wait to get started

Counterpane said...

With 18 months of planning it had better work!