Monday, April 4, 2022

Riga ruins latest

Yet more progress to report on building the burned-out suburbs of Riga...

Here are the results of the stone-built tower/storage-building with a partly collapsed roof.


It's built from foam-core with pdf roof beams and cardboard tiles from (I think) Sarissa.


With two more burned-out ruins now complete, I'm beginning to see how the board might look when I'm finished.



And two more ruins are on the way, along with a well, which struck me as the kind of thing that would have survived the fire quite readily.


There's till a long way to go if I'm going to cover a whole 4'x4' board!


4 comments:

Ski said...

Looking great! Very nice work.

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Great progress Mr C. Look forward to pitting my Russian forces against your Prussians 👍

Counterpane said...

Thanks Ski!

Counterpane said...

Cheers Richard, me too!