Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Ebor Lard Report part two

I was so busy during the day at Ebor Lard that I had virtually no opportunity to observe the other games in progress.  However, here are the pictures I took:

Joe Bilton's "Montcornet"
28mm Chain of Command II


More of Montcornet

Charley Walker's "The Full Nelson"

Jeremy Short's "The Sword in the Stone"
28mm Dux Britannarium

Ian Hemmingway's "What a Scaver"
28mm What A Cowboy variant



Simon Walker's "The Hills are Alive..."
28mm Sharp Practice

John Savage's "Escape to Dhuran Duran"
29mm Sharp Practice

Ken Welsh's "Never Greater Slaughter"
28mm Midgard Heroic Battles




4 comments:

Khusru said...

Nice looking games

Counterpane said...

Yes, they are aren't they. I always feel the need to up my terrain game when putting something at a Lardy Day.

Thanks for commenting!

Andy T said...

"Never Greater Slaughter"; would that be a Brunanburgh game? Fought near your homelands! Probably...

Counterpane said...

That's right; under Bromborough golf course I believe.