Sunday, May 22, 2016

Great Worm - Pulp Alley Terror?

I had a business trip to London on Friday and managed to get time to pop into Orc's Nest in Covent Garden on the way home.  There I encountered Reaper's Bones range of plastic fantasy models for the first time.

I bought this, reckoning it would come in useful in future Pulp Alley games:


It's listed as a Great Worm.  It stands about 60mm tall at its highest point and it appears to be injection moulded in a slightly flexible material (a hard grade of polythene?).  At first glance I can't see any mould lines but the bottom is slightly uneven it will need gluing to a base.  For three quid it was pretty much irresistible.

I envisage using this as a terror, or perhaps a perilous area, is some future climactic episode.

2 comments:

Kaptain Kobold said...

Reaper Bones are amazing. I find I am always picking up pieces here and there each time I go to a show, because the cost of even the biggest models is so ... cheap :)

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Orcs Nest - Happy Days :-)