Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Yet more Woebetides stuff

I've finished the last remaining 28mm metal figure for the Woebetides!


This guy is from the Foundry Last of the Mohicans range. I've painted him as a mounted version of the Comte de Frou-Frou. He's not a perfect match with my dismounted version but he'll do.


The other recent addition is this rocket launch template.


Rockets in Sharp Practice work on a system (I've seen it before but I'm not sure in which other set of rules - something by Donald Featherstone?) whereby you roll a die for each 6" of flightpath. Depending on the score on the die, the rocket may diverge from its path or explode prematurely.

This marker has a base 6 inches long so it can be used to track the rocket's course across the battlefield.


I made the rocket just like for the rocket-launcher guy, out of a spear and piece of cocktail stick and then glued it to a length of pipe cleaner. The pipe cleaner was glued to a base and then I added clump foliage as smoke.

No comments: