Thursday, January 6, 2022

Terrain test - Zossen

Last night I laid out the terrain for a TacWW2 adaptation of Bob Mackenzie's Battle of Zossen scenario - a very late WW2 scenario just south of Berlin.


This gives me the chance to see what terrain items need repair and/or improvement and to see where there are gaps between what I have available and what the scenario needs. I think for forestry repairs are immediately called for and maybe I'll have another go at dealing with the fact that my latex roads are in two slightly different colours.

This is a game I plan on offering later this month. It's a 3'x5' table using 1/300th scale models.


3 comments:

Cold War Commanders said...

Watch out for the Mouse!

Counterpane said...

Indeed. It'll be interesting to see how it performs.

Phil said...

The table was fine Richard, nicely cluttered, the treeline and ridges did wonders to shut down lines of sight and the ditches helpfully slowed movement.

Oh and the Maus was awesome :-)