Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Zebra Tribe!

I'm busy building American Civil War figures for Sharp Practice at the moment but I recently decided to take a bit of a break and do some figures for Gloranthan Song of Blades and Heroes. 

A couple of white metal zebras of unknown origin were given riders in the form of Foundry Miniatures plains Indians. In addition, because SOBH is more likely to get played than Hordes of the Things at the moment, I decided to rebase my old Zebra Rider unit too. The result is these guys:


They should be useful in future scenarios around Pavis and in the Praxian Wastes.

4 comments:

Fire at Will said...

Shouldn't they be Grevys's Zebras? ;-)

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Excellent as always Mr C 👍

Counterpane said...

I believe they are magically birthed crosses between the small native Praxian zebra and cavalry horses Will.

Counterpane said...

Cheers Richard!