Saturday, November 6, 2021

Anyone playing TacWW2? - updated

I was recently asked on the SOTCW Forum if I know anyone else who was still playing TacWW2. 

I'm not sure that I do know anyone else outside of the group of players upon whom I occasionally inflict the rules. 

So I thought I'd put up a post here to act as a landing site for anyone who's interested.  Please leave a comment below if you're playing TacWW2 (or interested in doing so) and let's see what we can do to establish a communications net!

A few links to TacWW2 content on the blog:

Rommel vs de Gaulle

Adapting Bob Mackenzie's Scenarios

Operation Nostalgia (includes Tac vs BKC)

6 comments:

Cold War Commanders said...

I definitely want to play it some more.

Pete. said...

Have got the rules as I am a big fan of Arc of Fire which was based from it. Never played it though. I do want to.

Cheers,

Pete.

Counterpane said...

Thanks guys! Let's wait and see if there's any more interest eh?

Phil said...

I wouldn't say you 'inflict' the rules on me, I'm more of a 'willing victim' :-)

Counterpane said...

Thanks Unknown. Glad you're a willing participant, whoever you are!

Andy Canham said...

I have them somewhere - sadly, never played them!